- Copyright: The republishing of any proprietary images or other content from MondoModels.com without express written consent is forbidden and may subject offending parties to civil action for personal and monetary damages. All images used herein are either the property of Mondo Models or obtained by authorized or fair use means.
- Identities: The model may use a stage name or appropriate nickname for publication in their portfolio on the Mondo web site. For instance, I am "Agent Mondo". Mondo Models offers Mondo collaberants the option to conceal your legal name on our web site for reasons of general privacy as well as privacy against spammers and junk mailers. However, in matters of business, anyone who hires Mondo or any of our prospective models is free to request identity information where a working relationship may occur.
- Ages: In general, anyone who models for Mondo Models is at least 18 years of age. Mondo Models will probably forego the usage of underage models totally since our site may contain some adult-age nudity in the form of figure models, fetish and pinup models. If we were to allow underage teens to be part of this environment it might give someone an opportunity to suggest impropriety or accuse that we might be corrupting the morals of children by combining these two types of content. Thus we prefer to decline the usage of underage models of any kind at this time.
- Persons Depicted: All of the persons shown in the Portfolio section have either modeled for Mondo Models or have given their approval to have their photos published. The persons shown in other parts of the Mondel Models web site may or may not be actual current or past models for Mondo Models. (See also: Celebrity Images.)
- Celebrity Images: None of the celebrities shown are represented by Mondo Models unless specifically indicated. All celebrities were photographed by Agent Mondo unless otherwise noted and are depicted in this web site primarily for the purpose of demonstrating photographic proficiency. These celebrity images are not for sale.
We respect your privacy and your wishes.
- Email and Written Correspondence
Mondo Models does not generate spam or junk mail. We do not share email addresses or personal contact info with commercial concerns or spammers nor sell such addresses for any price. In the case of models, we do not publish any contact information without permission of the model.
- Submitted Photographs and Materials
Mondo Models does not convey to third parties any permissions to publish photo submissions of respective models. Currently, we also do not place most submitted photos online even with permission because we prefer to shoot all models directly. Submitted photos are mostly used to evaluate prospective models. Mondo Models may or may not use our own model photos on other web sites operated by Agent Mondo himself depending on the particular modelling agreement where the model has such an agreement on file with us. Typically such usage would be to promote the model or to promote Mondo Models. But in general, we offer the model a chance to limit or to specify permissions.
- Photo Shoots
Photographic images resulting from Mondo Models photo sessions become the property of Mondo Models. We will aspire to document photo permissions in writing early with each model using standard and custom forms preferably before we invest time and skill to develop any portfolio. Photos of models shot in Mondo Models photo sessions generally have two purposes. They are intended as publicity serving the model whose portfolio may appear on this web site. Secondly, they serve as examples of the photography conducted by Mondo Models.
- Model Agreements
We may use standard photo agreement forms or prepare a custom agreement as desired by the model. Gradually we will iron out our own standard form with specific custom options.
- Verbal versus Written Agreements
Written agreements shall be regarded as most clear and legally binding. However, we will endeavor to honor all verbal agreements as well where matters of permissions and privacy are concerned.
Mondo Models prefers to work with models who provide photo identification for our records. This is especially true where age verification is prudent. Any model who chooses to model without providing positive identification may be subject to limited interest from our prospective clientelle who may wish to hire the model for assignments. So we might allow you to model without ID, but it may limit your model value. Typically a photocopy or scan of photo identification may be made and attached to an initial modelling agreement. The purpose of keeping this information on file is multiple. If legal questions arise regarding age or identity, we want to be ready to show good faith accountability as it may somehow be required by law.
- Stage Names
Mondo Models is currently offering each model the opportunity to use a nickname or handle in their online portfolio while having their legal name nonpublished. Many artistic people including actors and "Agent Mondo" himself, simply wish to disclose ourselves more fully only in trusted working relationships. If you are a model who prefers name-privacy for any reason such as fear of John Ashcroft, multiple artistic identity syndrome, hiding from vicious creditors, an abusive spouse or from Geraldo, by all means we will be happy to keep your legal name as private as we legally can. Every model will have the opportunity to use a nickname, stage name, or other handle on their portfolio.
It is in our own best interest to accomodate the wishes of models and prospective models in order that Mondo Models will be a mutually beneficial experience for everyone involved.
- Agent Mondo
|© Mondo Models